ATTN: City of Shasta Lake and all Shasta County Eligible Businesses and Non-Profits negatively affected by COVID-19!
The Shasta County (including all incorporated Cities) and Redding Chamber of Commerce Business Relief Grant Program is designed to help eligible businesses and non-profits located in Shasta County with business grants of up to $10,000.
$3 million dollars of funding will be redirected to Shasta County businesses and non-profits to help meet the immediate needs of those struggling due to the disruption from the Covid-19 pandemic and resulting social distancing requirements.
To qualify, your business or non-profit must:
• Be legally operating in Shasta County
• Have a valid business license and/or Federal Tax ID# for non-profits
• Demonstrate how you have been negatively impacted due to Covid-19
• Have no more than 25 employees including the business owner
• Have been in operation on or before March 4, 2020
• Be in compliance with applicable COVID-19 related mandates set forth by the California Governor as it relates to business operations